WHY WE WITNESS GOD'S MIRACLES ?

  • SOCM Prayer Cell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2006
      Dear Members of SOCM Forum and SOCM Prayer Cell

      We append hereunder a message (with permission) received from Mr Babu Jacob
      of St:Pauls Prayer Fellowship New York;

      We do belive and pray to a Living God of Miracles
      Together with you all in prayers

      SOCM PRAYER CELL

      =======================================================================================================================Dear Manu & Latha,

      For God, we are too dear and His own. I too join you in praising my
      LORD & GOD for the blessings He has been showering on your family.
      Sometimes our prayers are not answered because of our total
      non-submission to the Mighty Father. Occasionally we doubt and
      flutter as this way: "does any goodness come from Nazreth?"(ref.to
      the Divine Scriptures....the Lord could not do any wonders for the
      Nazrines, His own villagers, as they didn't believe in Him). Now you
      know by your experience that the Lord can do anything in our lives
      when the humans are merely helpless. My dear brother & sister in
      Christ, let us submit and handover our lives to Him. Let Him shape
      up our lives as clay in the hands of the potter.

      Do you know, we have been praying for one NOBLE who was very sick
      with stomach disorders? No medicine worked on him and he lost weight
      about 20-25 pounds in less than 3 months period. Whatever food Noble
      ate passed through his system in matter of minutes and he was
      literally in the bathroom every other minutes. Dearly beloved, our
      prayers reached in the Most Heights.....in matter of days after our
      prayer cell started praying for him, Noble's condition changed...he
      threw out all his medications including the strongest medication a
      doctor can ever think of (with all side effects).

      Noble is doing much much better. Praise the Lord! Yes, He does
      wonders! He can...and He will.. .just give-up yourselves to His
      ever-caring Hands.

      May God bless us.
      Babu Jacob,
      New York