Prayer Request - Mr.Davis Cherian (Message#7781)

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2006
      Dear Brother Davis,

      That was an excellent witnessing and exaltation of the Lord.
      Your story was so chilling. "Yahova nallavanennu ruchicchariveen
      (Find out for yourself how good the Lord is)". I believe this was
      what you experienced through your ordeal. In my journey of life this
      meek servant learned that anything and everything that happen in our
      lives, whether success or failure, sickness or sadness, ups or
      downs, loss or gain, all are for His Glory. See, the One who called
      out Lazarus from the dead responding to Martha, "didn't I tell you
      that you would see God's glory if you believed?". Yes, you & your
      family are called by the Lord through this ordeal that He needs you
      in this world for His Glory. Believe and live from now on according
      to His calling. Dear brother, your wife is on the way in her full
      recovery. She is in our prayers. Would you please pass her name to
      the Prayer Cell? May the Lord bless us.

      Humbly your partner in prayer,

      Babu Jacob Nadayil,
      New York