HEAVENLY ABODE

  • SOCM Prayer Cell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2006
      Dear Members

      The 6yr old Boy named Eldo(Nikhil) for whom a prayer request was made
      and is included in the prayer sheets has since passed away on the 1st
      of Feb to our Fathers Abode and let's pray now for the bereaving
      family ( Mr Roy & family)

      Thanks and regards for initiating such a wonderful practice.
      God bless you and all.
      Jacob, Qatar
      SOCM Prayer Cell / Forum Members Extends their heart felt condolences
      to Dear Roy and his bereaved family.

      But Apostles and Holy Bible says " Worry Not You who Sleep in Massiah "

      We do belive that Eldho reached the place arranged by Almighty for HIS
      beloved ones. Till we see at that beautiful shores on HIS 2nd coming.

      In the love of Jesus Christ
      Moderators, SOCM Prayer Cell / Forum