Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2006
      "The fathers counsel us to put forth a resistance equal to the force
      of the attack, whether we are to triumph or to suffer defeat. In
      other words, we should fight against evil thoughts with all the
      energies at our command. By conflict we shall either obtain the
      crown of life or be led to torment - the crown, to those who
      conquer; the torment, to those who have sinned and have not repented
      in this life."

      St. Nilus of Sora.
      "This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ
      Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief."
      1 Timothy 1:15