Prayer Request

  • Davis Cherian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006
      Dear Moderator,

      Please add a prayer request in your prayer cell for my wife.

      We had a miraculous escape from a major car accident happened in
      Sharjah, last January. The vehicle was totally gone (toppled three
      times) and me, my wife, two children, my sister and my uncle were
      saved by the kind hands of Jesus. (We lifted the vehicle and took
      the 2 year old child from underneath the vehicle). My wife was
      seriously hurt, she had a major compression fracture on her L1
      vertebra and undergone a major surgery in Sharjah. Our church
      members (Sharjah St. Mary�s JS Church) taken care of all the things
      with a true Christian spirit of love and kindness while she was in
      hospital for about one months. The doctors were suspicious about her
      limp motor function, but Our Lord was so merciful that she could
      walk and now recovered fully except for the sensation in the pelvic
      region and pelvic floor muscle weakness. She is undergoing some Naturopathic treatment now and requests all to pray for her and
      include her name in the prayer cell for a speedy recovery and lead a
      normal life.

      Thank you

      Davis Cherian,
      Bahrain