Re: Consecration of Didymos I challenged

  • Issac Joseph K
    Message 1 of 3364 , Feb 4, 2006
      Dear all

      Don't be get fooled. It is all planned drama. They all know what
      they done were wrong and the new Catholicose was enthroned through
      the back door.

      Now by filing case in a lower court by their own puppets has a
      hidden agenda. They will get a favorable diction from the court by
      assigning their own advocates for both side and once for all the
      issue will be settled and the enthronement of the new Catholicose
      will become legal.

      This is their hidden agenda.

      In Christ
      Isaac K Joseph