Re: Re: Re: [SOCM-FORUM] P C Alexander's nomination for Presidency

  • madhu george
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 8, 2002
      dear Babu Paul,I thank you for finding time to reply.but its still
      frustrating that you keep people guessing regarding your real
      intentions.you claim you are still close to the Patriarch but yet
      your grouse is against the "church leadership".you claim you are
      still a loyal servant of the church but then wer'ent you
      hobnobbing with the 3 disgraced bishops who were suspended by the
      Patriarch himself.you say that the
      catholicos of the methran faction personally desires peace.what
      have you got to say of the
      catholicos' tacit compliance with the rabid elements of that
      treacherous faction who attempt to close our churches.don't you
      think God will support us against them in this fight?you criticise
      the actions of the church leadership.what's wrong with them.we
      have made our position very clear.we do not want any of their
      properties.why don't they allow us to live in peace?we follow the
      same approach,Abraham followed against Lot.is it
      un-christianly?and when we oppose attempts of certain newspaper
      mafia to elevate P.C.Alexander to the presidency,why should you be
      worried?.his actions all throughout his supposedly distinguished
      career has been akin to hunting with the hound and running with
      the hare.and since they are old habits they will die hard.surely
      we cannot sign our own death warrant.(its preferable to die after
      5 years than sooner).

      On Sat, 01 Jun 2002 "DANIEL
      BABU PAUL" wrote :
      >yesterday i was in a hurry.
      >Reg Kaniamparampil Achan's "experiments with truth" you can ask
      >him; I don't
      >think he would mind. alternatively you can ask Corepiscopa PP
      >Joseph,
      >Kottayam...
    • PAUL POTHEN
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 8, 2002

        Babu Paul,

        In the last email you tried to preach that since we are all Christians , we must forgive and only that is Christian.I too agree with that, but let me ask why you are not yet ready to repent for calling Kallapara Achen just as Kallapara, even after many in this forum mentioned that.Now it is your duty to do what you try to preach others.The personal egos with Kallapara family may have prompted you to criticize the Achen, but now is the ideal time to repent yourself for mentioning the priest as just "Kallapara".But if you are not ready to correct that, then how could you advise others to follow.

        Do You Yahoo!?
      • V Thomas
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 8, 2002
          Dear ALL,
          Today's world is small due to better communication and trans port. Something
          happens any corner of the world it is known to every one through media.
          Hence things come to light very fast. People view things and criticize
          actions. Pope/bishops no one is exempted. This quarrel and fights were there
          always among men.
          Roman church persecuted all other Christians for power and
          number(popularity). They have forcibly taken our people in India,to their
          fold. Same thing they have done
          all over the world. But that does not mean there any faithful among them.
          There would have been silent, insignificant Gods children among them,who
          will inherit heaven.

          Why, fight was among the first line of Christ's disciple's .We cannot be
          more informed about Christ words and actions than them. We cannot be holier
          than them.
          (Even though we have holier people to whom saint hood awarded as Oscars).

          The bishops who came from Syria it took 3-4 years to reach India.Enroute
          many died and killed. They were driven and guided by Christian spirit.
          Today orthodox people say they came for money.They can not understand any
          thing more than money.They are the people who occupy
          Church property.They drive God,to court.
          Even today our tradition is same and a vast majority of the people live in
          the same tradition and devotion. We can see them in our churches
          We can see the shine on faces, through Holy Communion they are part of
          Christ body, they are Gods children. They are the real Christians.

          Dear Kuruvilla do not get disheartened by the who fight, have an eye on
          position and ditch each other and say all this
          is for Gods sake,prompted by Holy Ghost.Try to emulate the real Gods
          children.
          Love
          vmt

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 9, 2002
            A few days back i have read a mail by Babu Paul calling
            Fr.Kallappara Achen "as Kallapara, a village priest with
            SSLC & TTC".

            I am very sad that a person of such a great knowledge like
            Babu Paul, who himself claims, "My postings are , have always
            been, in the hands of God; that is why even today 2 years
            after retirement I am being used by God." (Posting in SOCM
            forum dated, Thu, 6 Jun 2002 17:17:41 +0530, write articles
            like this. I don't know whether God has given him special
            permission to post articles like this in an Internet forum.
            May be he responded so cheaply because of his human nature.

            Anyhow it will good to read what this Kallapara Achen
            (SSLC & TTC in the words of Babu Paul IAS)wrote about Babu Paul
            in the book "Keralathile kraisthava Sabakal, Oru Padanam"
            (Page 17) published in 1994 by Achen himself. In this book
            Kallappara Achen had only praised this Babu Paul IAS
            (in a special section).

            Now compare the languages & the standards of Babu Paul who
            termed Kallapara Achen as a “village priest with SSLC & TTC”,
            with that of the Kallapara Achen who termed Babu Paul as a
            great person in that book.

            Who is of high standard ? Is that the Babu Paul who have
            tons of degrees but using indecent languages to criticize others
            and thereby expressing his unwillingness to accept the general
            feelings of the common man --- OR ---- is that this
            “village Priest” (in Babu Paul IAS’s words) who termed this
            Babu Paul as a great person ?

            Dear Babu Paul Sir, it will be good if you use words wisely,
            remember once said it couldn’t be taken back unless he is a
            political character.
            Jacob
          • DANIEL BABU PAUL
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 9, 2002
              Thank you. Pray for me.
              TOTUS TUUS MARIA
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 9, 2002
                I strongly feel that , we should not have discussed
                the topic in this forum.

                John Mancha