Re: [SOCM-FORUM] P C Alexander's nomination for Presidency

  • George Varghese
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 8, 2002
      8 June

      Respected Achen,

      ��� I� cannot� agree with you.�� Patriarchal faction alone cannot� be blamed.� The methran kakshi leadership is also� equally responsible for loosing christian spirit in the church.��� Can� you justify the parumala meeting ?� Is� it convened properly� ?�� People loose� their mind when they are totally ignored.

      Revi/Kuwait

      "Fr. John Kunjukunju" wrote:

      My intention here is only to say Dr Babu Paul, well done. If people with
      sense makes their voice, though there will be problems, things will change
      in the long run. Behind every change there is someone made scapegoat.
      My honest opinion is that present patriarchal faction is the only faction
      who completely lost the Christian spirit....
    • madhu george
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 8, 2002
        dear Babu Paul,I thank you for finding time to reply.but its still
        frustrating that you keep people guessing regarding your real
        intentions.you claim you are still close to the Patriarch but yet
        your grouse is against the "church leadership".you claim you are
        still a loyal servant of the church but then wer'ent you
        hobnobbing with the 3 disgraced bishops who were suspended by the
        Patriarch himself.you say that the
        catholicos of the methran faction personally desires peace.what
        have you got to say of the
        catholicos' tacit compliance with the rabid elements of that
        treacherous faction who attempt to close our churches.don't you
        think God will support us against them in this fight?you criticise
        the actions of the church leadership.what's wrong with them.we
        have made our position very clear.we do not want any of their
        properties.why don't they allow us to live in peace?we follow the
        same approach,Abraham followed against Lot.is it
        un-christianly?and when we oppose attempts of certain newspaper
        mafia to elevate P.C.Alexander to the presidency,why should you be
        worried?.his actions all throughout his supposedly distinguished
        career has been akin to hunting with the hound and running with
        the hare.and since they are old habits they will die hard.surely
        we cannot sign our own death warrant.(its preferable to die after
        5 years than sooner).

        On Sat, 01 Jun 2002 "DANIEL
        BABU PAUL" wrote :
        >yesterday i was in a hurry.
        >Reg Kaniamparampil Achan's "experiments with truth" you can ask
        >him; I don't
        >think he would mind. alternatively you can ask Corepiscopa PP
        >Joseph,
        >Kottayam...
      • PAUL POTHEN
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 8, 2002

          Babu Paul,

          In the last email you tried to preach that since we are all Christians , we must forgive and only that is Christian.I too agree with that, but let me ask why you are not yet ready to repent for calling Kallapara Achen just as Kallapara, even after many in this forum mentioned that.Now it is your duty to do what you try to preach others.The personal egos with Kallapara family may have prompted you to criticize the Achen, but now is the ideal time to repent yourself for mentioning the priest as just "Kallapara".But if you are not ready to correct that, then how could you advise others to follow.

          Do You Yahoo!?
        • V Thomas
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 8, 2002
            Dear ALL,
            Today's world is small due to better communication and trans port. Something
            happens any corner of the world it is known to every one through media.
            Hence things come to light very fast. People view things and criticize
            actions. Pope/bishops no one is exempted. This quarrel and fights were there
            always among men.
            Roman church persecuted all other Christians for power and
            number(popularity). They have forcibly taken our people in India,to their
            fold. Same thing they have done
            all over the world. But that does not mean there any faithful among them.
            There would have been silent, insignificant Gods children among them,who
            will inherit heaven.

            Why, fight was among the first line of Christ's disciple's .We cannot be
            more informed about Christ words and actions than them. We cannot be holier
            than them.
            (Even though we have holier people to whom saint hood awarded as Oscars).

            The bishops who came from Syria it took 3-4 years to reach India.Enroute
            many died and killed. They were driven and guided by Christian spirit.
            Today orthodox people say they came for money.They can not understand any
            thing more than money.They are the people who occupy
            Church property.They drive God,to court.
            Even today our tradition is same and a vast majority of the people live in
            the same tradition and devotion. We can see them in our churches
            We can see the shine on faces, through Holy Communion they are part of
            Christ body, they are Gods children. They are the real Christians.

            Dear Kuruvilla do not get disheartened by the who fight, have an eye on
            position and ditch each other and say all this
            is for Gods sake,prompted by Holy Ghost.Try to emulate the real Gods
            children.
            Love
            vmt

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 9, 2002
              A few days back i have read a mail by Babu Paul calling
              Fr.Kallappara Achen "as Kallapara, a village priest with
              SSLC & TTC".

              I am very sad that a person of such a great knowledge like
              Babu Paul, who himself claims, "My postings are , have always
              been, in the hands of God; that is why even today 2 years
              after retirement I am being used by God." (Posting in SOCM
              forum dated, Thu, 6 Jun 2002 17:17:41 +0530, write articles
              like this. I don't know whether God has given him special
              permission to post articles like this in an Internet forum.
              May be he responded so cheaply because of his human nature.

              Anyhow it will good to read what this Kallapara Achen
              (SSLC & TTC in the words of Babu Paul IAS)wrote about Babu Paul
              in the book "Keralathile kraisthava Sabakal, Oru Padanam"
              (Page 17) published in 1994 by Achen himself. In this book
              Kallappara Achen had only praised this Babu Paul IAS
              (in a special section).

              Now compare the languages & the standards of Babu Paul who
              termed Kallapara Achen as a “village priest with SSLC & TTC”,
              with that of the Kallapara Achen who termed Babu Paul as a
              great person in that book.

              Who is of high standard ? Is that the Babu Paul who have
              tons of degrees but using indecent languages to criticize others
              and thereby expressing his unwillingness to accept the general
              feelings of the common man --- OR ---- is that this
              “village Priest” (in Babu Paul IAS’s words) who termed this
              Babu Paul as a great person ?

              Dear Babu Paul Sir, it will be good if you use words wisely,
              remember once said it couldn’t be taken back unless he is a
              political character.
              Jacob
            • DANIEL BABU PAUL
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 9, 2002
                Thank you. Pray for me.
                TOTUS TUUS MARIA
                > My intention here is only to say Dr Babu Paul, well done. If people with
                > sense makes their voice, though there will be problems, things will change
                > in the long run. Behind every change there is someone made scapegoat.
                > My honest opinion is that present patriarchal faction is the only faction
                > who completely lost the Christian spirit.
                > One open word against the system is enough to ruin the whole thing. It
                paid
                > rich dividents to me for airing certain frank opinions.
                > This is less than a cult. We can only pray. Fr John KK.

              • John Mancha
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 9, 2002
                  I strongly feel that , we should not have discussed
                  the topic in this forum.

                  John Mancha