Re: [SOCM-FORUM] P C Alexander's & Babu Paul's nominations

  • dipu george
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 7, 2002

      WASNT ST PETER JUST A FISHERMAN OR FOR THAT MATTER MOST OF JESUS DISCIPLES ????

      WE MAY NOT HAVE MANY INTELLECTUALS LIKE THE METRAN KAKSHIS� ...BUT WE HAVE INHERITED THE TRUE FAITH FROM OUR FORE FATHERS

      THAT� IS OUR BIRTH RIGHT WHICH WE DEFEND� UPTO OUR LAST BREATH

      ALOHO AHMUCH

      DIPU GEORGE

      "Thomas V.M"@... wrote:

      Dear All,
      What Babu Paul forgot is Jesus did not select his
      followers from PhD's...
    • George Varghese
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 7, 2002
        8 June

        To Kuriakose George

        The real cause of the deterioration of the traditions of our beloved church is
        Malayala Manorama and its associates. They ruined this church. They started
        using politicians for the benefit of the methran kakshi. and patriarchal faction
        reciprocated. Their actual intention was business improvement. For that they
        sided with methran kakshi. How much political pressure was exerted by these
        henious people to win the 1958 case is well known to everybody. The holy
        spirit is not prevailing in this church only because of the outside political
        and legal people's pressure on both sides. Unfortunately leaderships on both
        sides do not understand this.

        "kuriakose george" wrote:

        > Dear All,
        >
        > I read recent posting on this forum about Indian Presidential nomination
        > (whether PCA, BP, Narayanan, Fr Kallapara etc). I have fully convinced
        > that I am not at all wrong in my opinion about US ( the great traditional
        > MALANKARA SYRIAN CHRISTIANS whether it is orthodox/Jacobite).
      • George Varghese
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 8, 2002
          8 June

          Respected Achen,

          ��� I� cannot� agree with you.�� Patriarchal faction alone cannot� be blamed.� The methran kakshi leadership is also� equally responsible for loosing christian spirit in the church.��� Can� you justify the parumala meeting ?� Is� it convened properly� ?�� People loose� their mind when they are totally ignored.

          Revi/Kuwait

          "Fr. John Kunjukunju" wrote:

          My intention here is only to say Dr Babu Paul, well done. If people with
          sense makes their voice, though there will be problems, things will change
          in the long run. Behind every change there is someone made scapegoat.
          My honest opinion is that present patriarchal faction is the only faction
          who completely lost the Christian spirit....
        • madhu george
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 8, 2002
            dear Babu Paul,I thank you for finding time to reply.but its still
            frustrating that you keep people guessing regarding your real
            intentions.you claim you are still close to the Patriarch but yet
            your grouse is against the "church leadership".you claim you are
            still a loyal servant of the church but then wer'ent you
            hobnobbing with the 3 disgraced bishops who were suspended by the
            Patriarch himself.you say that the
            catholicos of the methran faction personally desires peace.what
            have you got to say of the
            catholicos' tacit compliance with the rabid elements of that
            treacherous faction who attempt to close our churches.don't you
            think God will support us against them in this fight?you criticise
            the actions of the church leadership.what's wrong with them.we
            have made our position very clear.we do not want any of their
            properties.why don't they allow us to live in peace?we follow the
            same approach,Abraham followed against Lot.is it
            un-christianly?and when we oppose attempts of certain newspaper
            mafia to elevate P.C.Alexander to the presidency,why should you be
            worried?.his actions all throughout his supposedly distinguished
            career has been akin to hunting with the hound and running with
            the hare.and since they are old habits they will die hard.surely
            we cannot sign our own death warrant.(its preferable to die after
            5 years than sooner).

            On Sat, 01 Jun 2002 "DANIEL
            BABU PAUL" wrote :
            >yesterday i was in a hurry.
            >Reg Kaniamparampil Achan's "experiments with truth" you can ask
            >him; I don't
            >think he would mind. alternatively you can ask Corepiscopa PP
            >Joseph,
            >Kottayam...
          • PAUL POTHEN
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 8, 2002

              Babu Paul,

              In the last email you tried to preach that since we are all Christians , we must forgive and only that is Christian.I too agree with that, but let me ask why you are not yet ready to repent for calling Kallapara Achen just as Kallapara, even after many in this forum mentioned that.Now it is your duty to do what you try to preach others.The personal egos with Kallapara family may have prompted you to criticize the Achen, but now is the ideal time to repent yourself for mentioning the priest as just "Kallapara".But if you are not ready to correct that, then how could you advise others to follow.

              Do You Yahoo!?
            • V Thomas
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 8, 2002
                Dear ALL,
                Today's world is small due to better communication and trans port. Something
                happens any corner of the world it is known to every one through media.
                Hence things come to light very fast. People view things and criticize
                actions. Pope/bishops no one is exempted. This quarrel and fights were there
                always among men.
                Roman church persecuted all other Christians for power and
                number(popularity). They have forcibly taken our people in India,to their
                fold. Same thing they have done
                all over the world. But that does not mean there any faithful among them.
                There would have been silent, insignificant Gods children among them,who
                will inherit heaven.

                Why, fight was among the first line of Christ's disciple's .We cannot be
                more informed about Christ words and actions than them. We cannot be holier
                than them.
                (Even though we have holier people to whom saint hood awarded as Oscars).

                The bishops who came from Syria it took 3-4 years to reach India.Enroute
                many died and killed. They were driven and guided by Christian spirit.
                Today orthodox people say they came for money.They can not understand any
                thing more than money.They are the people who occupy
                Church property.They drive God,to court.
                Even today our tradition is same and a vast majority of the people live in
                the same tradition and devotion. We can see them in our churches
                We can see the shine on faces, through Holy Communion they are part of
                Christ body, they are Gods children. They are the real Christians.

                Dear Kuruvilla do not get disheartened by the who fight, have an eye on
                position and ditch each other and say all this
                is for Gods sake,prompted by Holy Ghost.Try to emulate the real Gods
                children.
                Love
                vmt

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 9, 2002
                  A few days back i have read a mail by Babu Paul calling
                  Fr.Kallappara Achen "as Kallapara, a village priest with
                  SSLC & TTC".

                  I am very sad that a person of such a great knowledge like
                  Babu Paul, who himself claims, "My postings are , have always
                  been, in the hands of God; that is why even today 2 years
                  after retirement I am being used by God." (Posting in SOCM
                  forum dated, Thu, 6 Jun 2002 17:17:41 +0530, write articles
                  like this. I don't know whether God has given him special
                  permission to post articles like this in an Internet forum.
                  May be he responded so cheaply because of his human nature.

                  Anyhow it will good to read what this Kallapara Achen
                  (SSLC & TTC in the words of Babu Paul IAS)wrote about Babu Paul
                  in the book "Keralathile kraisthava Sabakal, Oru Padanam"
                  (Page 17) published in 1994 by Achen himself. In this book
                  Kallappara Achen had only praised this Babu Paul IAS
                  (in a special section).

                  Now compare the languages & the standards of Babu Paul who
                  termed Kallapara Achen as a “village priest with SSLC & TTC”,
                  with that of the Kallapara Achen who termed Babu Paul as a
                  great person in that book.

                  Who is of high standard ? Is that the Babu Paul who have
                  tons of degrees but using indecent languages to criticize others
                  and thereby expressing his unwillingness to accept the general
                  feelings of the common man --- OR ---- is that this
                  “village Priest” (in Babu Paul IAS’s words) who termed this
                  Babu Paul as a great person ?

                  Dear Babu Paul Sir, it will be good if you use words wisely,
                  remember once said it couldn’t be taken back unless he is a
                  political character.
                  Jacob
                • DANIEL BABU PAUL
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 9, 2002
                    Thank you. Pray for me.
                    TOTUS TUUS MARIA
                    > My intention here is only to say Dr Babu Paul, well done. If people with
                    > sense makes their voice, though there will be problems, things will change
                    > in the long run. Behind every change there is someone made scapegoat.
                    > My honest opinion is that present patriarchal faction is the only faction
                    > who completely lost the Christian spirit.
                    > One open word against the system is enough to ruin the whole thing. It
                    paid
                    > rich dividents to me for airing certain frank opinions.
                    > This is less than a cult. We can only pray. Fr John KK.

                  • John Mancha
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 9, 2002
                      I strongly feel that , we should not have discussed
                      the topic in this forum.

                      John Mancha