Re: HOW TO DRESS IN OUR CHURCH

  • Cecil.K.Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2006
      Dear Members& moderators,

      Why do we go to the President of these nations? ,first check whether the parents of the said people are observing the correct dress code ? I was in the U A E for a decade, I notice such habits once in a bluemoon only.So start from our family ,teach our children how to go for worship.

      Thankyou
      with prayer
      Cecil.K.Varghese
      Lousiania