HOW TO DRESS IN OUR CHURCH

  • Joykutty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2006
      HOW TO DRESS IN OUR CHURCH

      I have seen many new generations in our different Church coming with careless dressing. In US they generally say, "I don't care". I wish to ask one question to these people that suppose US President, Indian President, Indian Prime Minister or any movie actors are going to visit them, how do they dress? We must think that while we are going our Church, our Jesus Christ, who is above to all is going to visit us in person. Therefore, we must dress better. Let our Jesus Christ visit us and have mercy to bless us.

      May God Bless You,
      With Prayers and Love
      Joykutty, Detroit
      # 0928