Re: [SOCM-FORUM] P C Alexander's nomination for Presidency

  • Fr. John Kunjukunju
    Message 1 of 13 , May 30 4:18 PM
      My intention here is only to say Dr Babu Paul, well done. If people with
      sense makes their voice, though there will be problems, things will change
      in the long run. Behind every change there is someone made scapegoat.
      My honest opinion is that present patriarchal faction is the only faction
      who completely lost the Christian spirit.
      One open word against the system is enough to ruin the whole thing. It paid
      rich dividents to me for airing certain frank opinions.
      This is less than a cult. We can only pray. Fr John KK.