Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      "In order than some such confusion not occur in us the reason intends the soul that possesses the mind of Christ, as the Apostle said, to use this as a leader, and by it both to be a master of its passions and to govern the body's members, so as to comply with reason. Thus, as in music there is a plectrum, so the man becoming himself a stringed instrument and devoting himself completely to the Spirit may obey in all his members and emotions, and serve the will of God. The harmonious reading of the Psalms is a figure and type of such undisturbed and calm equanimity of our thoughts."

      St. Athanasius.

      "For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light. Oh, continue Your lovingkindness to those who know You, And Your righteousness to the upright in heart." Psalms 36:9-10

      Prayer Requests:

      M.E. and Family - Extreme Hardship.

      Please remember me in your prayers.

      Please pray for the peace of the world.