Re: Re-Are Are we repeating the same mistakes?????

  • Kochumon Mannicherry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2006
      Dear Bibu

      Its sad to see our leadership doing the same mistake again. Unfortunately when we raise these thoughts people ignore. You quite right if we believe its our property as per the will then we should fight for that in a civil court. If not we should have made it clear to the government we will not hold back in the first place. Now government and the rest of the people in Kerala know that we will hold back when Chandy say so and Methran fraction can take the adv.

      As they started my only hope to carry on it until we get what we want not what government want to give us.

      Kochumon Mannicherry
      # 1019