Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 3363 , Jan 12, 2006
      "Take heed list without reason thou mistrust the power of repentance. Wouldst thou know what power repentance has? Wouldst thou know the strong weapon of salvation, and learn what the force of confession is? Hezekiah by means of confession routed a hundred and fourscore and five thousand of his enemies. A great thing verily was this, but still small in comparison with what remains to be gold: the same king by repentance obtained the recall of a divine sentence which had already gone forth. For when he had fallen sick, Esaias said to him, `Set thine house in order; for thou shalt die, and not live.' What expectation remained, what hope of recovery, when the Prophet said, `for thou shalt die?' Yet Hezekiah did not desist from repentance; but remembering what is written, `When thou shalt turn and lament, then shalt thou be saved,' he turned to the wall, and from his bed lifting he mind to heaven, he said, `Remember me, O Lord, for it is sufficient for my healing that Thou remember me..'

      "

      St. Cyril of Jerusalem.

      "For You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me." Psalms 18:39

      Prayer Requests:

      M.E. and Family - Extreme Hardship.
      Kirollos - A baby hospitalized with possible meningitis.
      Fr. Abraam.
      S.Henin - Autoimmune Disease.
      Magdy B - Cancer.
      Megan - Hodgkins Lyphoma
      Abouna A - Prostate Cancer
      Judi & John - Son with Severe Developmental Disabilities
      Anthony - Autism
      Christina - Chronic Pain
      Karen & Tony - Infertility
      Steve - Cancer (fighting it for 10 years +)
      Samiha - Dementia
      Adly - Parkinson's Disease
      The Christian Minority in Noshara, Pakistan.
      Nancy - Glass went into her right eye.
      R. Morgan - Heart surgery. Mr. Morgan is recovering nicely.
      K. Hood - Cancer. Kerri had a successful surgery.
      D. Arteaga - Surgery
      Fadia - Breast Cancer.
      Merna - 9 yrs old girl with brain hemorrhage - multiple skull fractures. Merna is conscious and talking but apparently she had lost hearing in one ear. She is doing better overall.
      Tara - Systematic Lupus and financial and family problems
      J.David - Depression,School,Drug problems, needs God's Guidance.
      George k - Cancer
      Frances - Brain Tumor
      Delaney - 8 mon. old baby, hospitalized with severe burns and possible limb amputation.
      Peter, Bishoy and Neveen - healing from the loss of both their parents.
      Alber - Cancer
      K - Depression, anxiety, addiction, pride and spiritual estrangement
      E. Tawadros - Guide her to the right path and grant her wish.
      Andrew Eskander - car accident. Andrew is out of the hospital and is doing great
      E. Sidhom - Cancer.
      Adel Gendy - 10 years old with kidney failure, needs a kidney transplant.
      Bernard - Various drug addiction problems
      Joseph - Prostrate Cancer
      Mary - Breast cancer
      A.K Matthew - Colon Cancer
      Enyat - severe diabetes.
      Safwat - Kidney problems and Anxiety.
      Samy - Bone cancer.
      MS - Mercy, Comfort, Strength, Healing and Protection
      AAM -- Love, Healing, Comfort, Strength, Support and Guidance
      MM -- Love, Healing, Comfort, Strength, Support and Guidance
      SE -- Love, Healing
      GE -- Love, Comfort, Strength, Support, Guidance
      Helen - severe epileptic seizures.
      Stephan - 48 years old, muscular dystrophy, diabetes, stroke.
      Scott - 4 months old baby desperately in need of a bone marrow donor.
      Douglas McLead - Cancer and kidney failure.
      Mrs. McLead - Parkinson disease.
      Fr Benjamin, Photini, Marina, Miriam, Moses.
      Nicholas - constant back pain.
      Michael - 9 years old boy with a progressive brain tumor.
      Sarah - Back problems and might need an operation soon.
      Mayrvat and her 3 kids. She has been separated from her kids.
      Elizabeth - bi-polar disease and other problems.
      Fr. Constantine S. Palassis - suffers from symptoms of dementia.
      Heidy - Depression and other problems.
      Esther - Intestinal problems.
      Nick - chemotherapy.
      Sue S. - Advanced Cancer.
      Helen P. - severe depression and diabetes.
      Pamela P. - chronic depression and financial difficulties.
      Shafika - kidney failure.
      Mary Beth - Obesity & Diabetes.
      Jean - Neurological back problems.
      Therese - Emotional problems.
      Reggie - Cancer.
      Detra - Stress related health problems.
      Walter Sr. - Depression.
      Denise I. - Breast Cancer.
      Cuba Plain - cancer that is high up in the breast.
      Zouhair - stomach cancer.
      Magdy - brain tumor.
      John Rittel - cancer of the lymph node and voice box.
      Eugene - completion of immigration procedures and securing a job.
      H. Adel - finish the immigration papers and preparation successfully.
      E.Tawadros - Strength, Support, Guidance, wisdom and success.
      Shareen - Stays out of trouble, gets closer to God, and Leads a pure life.
      Madlen - Lost her husband in an accident. She has 2 children.
      Mark H - MS
      Mamdooh, Nahed, Marina and Cyril - May the will of The Lord be done.
      M. Michael, C. Michael, M. Michael, R. Michael and family and friends.
      M. M. Fayez.
      R. Farouk's Family
      The mission of the Coptic Church in Africa and throughout the world.
      ERA: The mission of the EgyptiansRelief.org in Egypt may God prosper all the work done everywhere the service is.

      Please remember me in your prayers.

      Please pray for the peace of the world.

    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3363 of 3363 , Apr 1 5:29 AM