Re: Our Service Books

  • K K Abraham Kottalil
    Message 1 of 3363 , Jan 10, 2006
      Dear Mr Thomas,
      MayIappreciate the scholarly way you have expained the the genuine doubts of the laity and agree with a common form and standard in the liturgical texts. I prefer the the authorised version to be published by the seminaryand approved at least by H B the Catholicose
      Regarding the PAPAMOCHANATHINU MAMODISA ONNU MATHRAM,This doubt was raised by me about 40 years back to my Grand Father,Advocate (Late )Mr K P Abraham ,Kottalil,who represented the Church cases in the 1940-58 period in the High Court. , My question was then What about KUMBASSARAM. for the PAPAPARIHARAM .Then he corrected me that ONNU is ambigous ,the correct term should be ORIKKALto make the idea clear.From that day onwards I use to say ORIKKAL MATHRAM.Now the church hasto officially make a Kalpana to this effect.Let our REV Adai Achan study the point and recommed to our Bava for the orders

      Praise the LORD
      K K Abraham Kottalil,Kottappady Kothamangalam
      From the desk of the Moderators:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If not having a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators(SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID before posting any more messages in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3363 of 3363 , Apr 1 5:29 AM
        Dear honorable members

        Greetings in HIS name