Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 3363 , Jan 10, 2006
      "A man cannot receive spiritual knowledge except he be converted, and become as a little child. For only then does he experience that delight which belongs to the Kingdom of the Heavens. By `Kingdom of the Heavens' the Scriptures mean spiritual divine vision. This cannot be found through the workings of our deliberations, but by grace it can be tasted. Until a man has been purified, he is not even capable of hearing of it, for no one is able to acquire it by instruction."

      St. Isaac the Syrian.

      "Praise the Lord! Praise, O servants of the Lord, Praise the name of the Lord! Blessed be the name of the Lord From this time forth and forevermore!." Psalms 113:1-2

      Prayer Requests:

      M.E. and Family - Extreme Hardship.
      Kirollos - A baby hospitalized with possible meningitis.
      Fr. Abraam.
      S.Henin - Autoimmune Disease.
      Megan - Hodgkins Lyphoma
      Abouna A - Prostate Cancer
      Judi & John - Son with Severe Developmental Disabilities
      Anthony - Autism
      Christina - Chronic Pain
      Karen & Tony - Infertility
      Steve - Cancer (fighting it for 10 years +)
      Samiha - Dementia
      Adly - Parkinson's Disease
      Adly - Chronic Illness (paralyzed and bed-ridden for over 10 years)
      The Christian Minority in Noshara, Pakistan.
      Nancy - Glass went into her right eye.
      R. Morgan - Heart surgery. Mr. Morgan is recovering nicely.
      K. Hood - Cancer. Kerri had a successful surgery.
      D. Arteaga - Surgery
      Fadia - Breast Cancer.
      Merna - 9 yrs old girl with brain hemorrhage - multiple skull fractures. Merna is conscious and talking but apparently she had lost hearing in one ear. She is doing better overall.
      Tara - Systematic Lupus and financial and family problems
      J.David - Depression,School,Drug problems, needs God's Guidance.
      George k - Cancer
      Frances - Brain Tumor
      Delaney - 8 mon. old baby, hospitalized with severe burns and possible limb amputation.
      Peter, Bishoy and Neveen - healing from the loss of both their parents.
      Alber - Cancer
      K - Depression, anxiety, addiction, pride and spiritual estrangement
      E. Tawadros - Guide her to the right path and grant her wish.
      Andrew Eskander - car accident. Andrew is out of the hospital and is doing great
      E. Sidhom - Cancer.
      Adel Gendy - 10 years old with kidney failure, needs a kidney transplant.
      Bernard - Various drug addiction problems
      Joseph - Prostrate Cancer
      Mary - Breast cancer
      A.K Matthew - Colon Cancer
      Enyat - severe diabetes.
      Safwat - Kidney problems and Anxiety.
      Samy - Bone cancer.
      MS - Mercy, Comfort, Strength, Healing and Protection
      AAM -- Love, Healing, Comfort, Strength, Support and Guidance
      MM -- Love, Healing, Comfort, Strength, Support and Guidance
      SE -- Love, Healing
      GE -- Love, Comfort, Strength, Support, Guidance
      Helen - severe epileptic seizures.
      Stephan - 48 years old, muscular dystrophy, diabetes, stroke.
      Scott - 4 months old baby desperately in need of a bone marrow donor.
      Douglas McLead - Cancer and kidney failure.
      Mrs. McLead - Parkinson disease.
      Fr Benjamin, Photini, Marina, Miriam, Moses.
      Nicholas - constant back pain.
      Michael - 9 years old boy with a progressive brain tumor.
      Sarah - Back problems and might need an operation soon.
      Mayrvat and her 3 kids. She has been separated from her kids.
      Elizabeth - bi-polar disease and other problems.
      Fr. Constantine S. Palassis - suffers from symptoms of dementia.
      Heidy - Depression and other problems.
      Esther - Intestinal problems.
      Nick - chemotherapy.
      Sue S. - Advanced Cancer.
      Helen P. - severe depression and diabetes.
      Pamela P. - chronic depression and financial difficulties.
      Shafika - kidney failure.
      Mary Beth - Obesity & Diabetes.
      Jean - Neurological back problems.
      Therese - Emotional problems.
      Reggie - Cancer.
      Detra - Stress related health problems.
      Walter Sr. - Depression.
      Denise I. - Breast Cancer.
      Cuba Plain - cancer that is high up in the breast.
      Zouhair - stomach cancer.
      Magdy - brain tumor.
      John Rittel - cancer of the lymph node and voice box.
      Eugene - completion of immigration procedures and securing a job.
      H. Adel - finish the immigration papers and preparation successfully.
      E.Tawadros - Strength, Support, Guidance, wisdom and success.
      Shareen - Stays out of trouble, gets closer to God, and Leads a pure life.
      Madlen - Lost her husband in an accident. She has 2 children.
      Mark H - MS
      Mamdooh, Nahed, Marina and Cyril - May the will of The Lord be done.
      M. Michael, C. Michael, M. Michael, R. Michael and family and friends.
      M. M. Fayez.
      R. Farouk's Family
      The mission of the Coptic Church in Africa and throughout the world.
      ERA: The mission of the EgyptiansRelief.org in Egypt may God prosper all the work done everywhere the service is.

      Please remember me in your prayers.

      Please pray for the peace of the world.

    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3363 of 3363 , Apr 1 5:29 AM