Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 3366 , Jan 9, 2006
      CHRIST IS BORN! GLORIFY HIM!

      "It is not free will but `it is the Lord Who sets the captives free' (Ps. 145:7). It is not our own virtue but `it is the Lord Who lifts up those who were laid low' (Ps. 145:8). It is not application to reading but `it is the Lord Who gives wisdom to the blind.' It is not our cautiousness but 'it is the Lord Who protects the stranger' (Ps. 145:9). It is not our endurance but 'it is the Lord Who raises or gives support to the fallen' (Ps. 144:14)."

      St. John Cassian.

      "Whoever offers praise glorifies Me; And to him who orders his conduct aright I will show the salvation of God." Psalms 50:23

      Prayer Requests:

      M.E. and Family - Extreme Hardship.

      The Safety of our Beloved Patriarch, H.H. Pope Shenouda III.

      Please remember me in your prayers.

      Please pray for the peace of the world.

    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3366 of 3366 , Jul 1 5:33 AM