MAKAN MARICHALUM VENDILLA, MARUMAKALUDE SANKADAM KANDAL MATHI

  • Isaac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 3366 , Dec 20, 2005
      Dear All

      Recently one priest from Methran Kazhi, wrote the following in their forum.

      "The feast of St. Thomas is celebrated in India on July 3rd as St. Thomas Day. It was the day on which the relics of St. Thomas was ‘stolen’ from Mylapore to Edessa. They celebrated that day and due to the ‘blind Antiochian faith’ we are still celebrating that. Is it a day to be known as a ‘black day’ in the history."

      I remember the saying in Malayalam “MAKAN MARICHALUM VENDILLA, MARUMAKALUDE SANKADAM KANDAL MATHI” (Even though the son dies, it is a pleasure to see the bereavement of the daughter-in-law)

      MOC and their leadership should be proud of producing more spiritual children of these types. God willing we will see more this type HIS-Story in the near future.

      In Christ
      Isaac K Joseph
      Mar Thoman Church
      Mulanthuruthy