Dear Brothers and Sisters - Please revert earliest

  • SOCM PRAYER CELL
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      Greetings in the sweet name of our Lord Jesus Christ !!

      As we all take December as a month for more prayers and new resolutions, we would like to request you all to spare some time in prayers and vigil for the well-being of our fellow creatures.

      We once praise the ultimate name of our Lord and submit every credits at HIS Feet.

      We always have to pray that "NOT OUR REQUESTS, BUT YOUR WILL" --Always HIS will have to be done on earth.

      We are very happy to learn that many people opted to pray in this chain, many are even without mentioning their names; just with the copies of the prayer subjects which they got from their dear friends.

      We are happy and pleased to inform you that the names are rememberd on several altars during Holy Qurbano.

      We appreciate that the young and old are equally taking part in the offerings of their time. Keep up the good work; train your children to pray and to pray for others too. People witness that when we pray to God for solving others problems; their problems vanishes.

      We do not know if it is out of way to place on record the matters of victory given by our good Lord on our matters, seeing the tears of HIS Children. We started receiving a few.

      Those who are already found the immediate success are prompting more members to this chain - its a matter of big satisfaction as it is the results God giving us on our humble efforts. Praise the Lord with all our hearts, spirits and power.

      Our 3rd Chain prayer will start Dec. 13th Tuesday Evening and ends same time Wednesday evening.

      We request you to send well in advance the prayer subjects - so that we can distribute the same to the warriors of this Prayer Cell.

      May we request you to submit your subjects and matters; in brief, if possible; mentioning the "Christian Names" of the beneficiaries, on or before 10th December 2005

      Together with you all in the tearful prayers to Our Lord Jesus,

      SOCM PRAYER CELL

      Submit your prayer subject to
      socmprayercell-owner@yahoogroups.com
      To join with prayer warriors, please mail to
      socmprayercell-subscribe@yahoogroups.com