Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      "ompared with the righteousness of the age to be, all earthly righteousness fulfils the role of a mirror: it contains the image of archetypal realities, not the realities themselves as they subsist in their true and universal nature. And compared with knowledge there, all spiritual knowledge in this world is an indistinct image: it contains a reflection of the truth but not the truth itself as it is destined to be revealed (cf. 1 Cor. 13:12)."

      St. Maximos the Confessor.

      "Lord, lift up the light of Your countenance upon us. You have put gladness in my heart" Psalm 4:6-7

      Prayer Requests:

      The Safety of our Beloved Patriarch, H.H. Pope Shenouda III.

      Please remember me in your prayers.

      Please pray for the peace of the world.