Re: Opportunists in outside Kerala dioceses

  • Johnson Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      Dear Moderator,

      Thank you very much for publishing my mail.

      I have high regards for the church leadership in implementing seminary education as a must for priesthood and I am for it. My statement regarding Seminary alumnis have no connection with Fr. John Moolaamattom since I have clearly stated that he got ordained not through the straight path. But my this frustration came out from the fact that a pretty majority of defected priests are young and are ex seminarians. I was very proud of the qualified bishops and young generation of preists but time have proven that it is the virtue and dedication are much more important than the academic qualification. The history of our saints and fathers teach us how simple they were and the agonies and threats they passed through. But just have a look at these people who are supposed to be the shepherds but enjoying their lives and indulging in third rated politics while leaving the sheep scared and scattered !!!.

      Let us pray to the Almighty to give them good sense.

      Yours in Christ
      Johnson Joseph
      Member ID # 2335