Please visit http://ruho.org - Birth of Jesus

  • Rev: Dn. Zach Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      Dear Ruho.org Readers,

      http://Ruho.org has been updated. This installment features a Bible study about the birth of Jesus.

      Our testing phase is over! Please note that we will be taking a few weeks off to revamp the website and officially launch a new Bible study series. We will also flesh out certain resources.

      The new Bible Study will dwell on the Gospel of Mathew. We plan on having a Bible study contact in each parish to facilitate the dissemination of the study, and to gather questions. As the website is updated on a bi-monthly basis, the answers to your questions will be posted.

      Please let us know what you think and if you have any questions.

      Thanks for your support, pray for us, and look for us in the new year!

      For the Ruho.org team
      Dn. Zach Varghese

      for ch. 1 of the Mathew Bible study visit http://ruhostudy.ruho.org