Re: Sudden demise of Lijo Padickakudy (26-11-2005) at 4.15 am

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      Dear & Respected Biji Achan,

      I humbly request you to kindly convey this message to the bereaving family of late Lijo Padickakudy that we are joining them in the sharing of their sorrowful moments. Although we do not personally know Mrs.& Mr.Jacob Padickakudy we know how hard it is for those parents to deal such a situation of seeing off their precious child from this world. Dear Achan, there are no words to express our sadness after reading your message. But one thing for sure, Lijo is now enjoying the presence of our Lord with whom he put his hope from childhood. May the good Lord keep the soul in the laps of His chosen ones.

      Sincerely,
      Babu Jacob Nadayil,
      For St.Paul's fellowship,
      Malankara Archdiocese of Syrian Orthodox Church In North America
      Member#0983