2nd Global Chain Prayer Just Started

  • SOCM PRAYER CELL
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      All Praises and Thanks to HIM

      By the grace of God, SOCM PRAYER CELL just started its second 24-hour Global Chain Prayer by Rev. Fr. Geevarghese Kattuchira, the Vicar of St. Mary's Jacobite Church, Kuwait.

      We request all members of this forum to pray at least 5 minutes for the support of our Prayer Warriors to complete the Chain Prayer without any interruption.

      2nd Global Chain Prayer will ends on Wednesday, 30th November 2005 at 1800 hrs GMT.

      In HIS Love,
      SOCM PRAYER CELL