Sudden demise of Lijo Padickakudy (26-11-2005) at 4.15 am

  • Fr.Dr.Biji Chirathilattu
    Message 1 of 3391 , Nov 28, 2005
      Dear all,

      I am very sad to inform you all of the sudden demise of the eldest son of Mr.Jacob and Leelamma Padickakudy, who are from Nedumgapra, Perumbavoor at present working at Vienna, Austria, Mr. Lijo Padickakudy at the age of 17 today (26-11-2005) at 4.15 am at Vienna Medical College. He was suffering from Brain Tumour. Lijo with extra ordinary capabilities was attending high school here in Vienna at Friesgasse, 1150 Vienna. He was a very pious young man and has served in our church's altar or last 7 yeras. He is left behind with his only brother 15 years old Sijo who is attending the same school.

      The details of Lijo's funeral are as following:

      01. 12. 2005, 9 am Holy Qurbana for Lijo at our church www.stmarysvienna.org).
      13.30-14.00 hrs the opportunity for seeing Lijo at the chapel in the Meidling Cemetry, Haldackergasse 5, 1120 Wien (behind the S Bahn station Meidling. Phone no of the cemetry 8133438)

      14.00hrs the beginnig of the funearl service

      15.00hrs the Funeral in the grave 202, Group II: 12 of the Meidling Cemetry.

      With Prayers
      Fr.Dr.Biji Chirathilattu
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3391 of 3391 , Jul 31