2nd Chain Prayer Starts 29th Tuesday Evening Exactly as last time

  • SOCM PRAYER CELL
    Message 1 of 3373 , Nov 28, 2005
      Dear brothers and sisters

      All praises and glory to the good name of our God

      Our 2nd Chain prayer starts on 29th Tuesday 6 PM GMT, 11 30 PM Indian time and ends same time on 30th Wednesday.

      Prayer requirements and subjects are being codified and will be sent to you as attachment soon.

      Its very happy to note that Wednesday, many of our members are fasting; which increases the effect of prayer in many folds. It some thing good which we can all follow.

      We hope you maintain same timings as last chain prayer, it Is not changed unless other wised you have asked to change it.

      We also welcome new prayer cell members - kindly advise your convenient timings to pray - please mention times in IST or GMT only.

      We once again praise the lord who hear, heed, listen and answers our prayers.

      When we keep a Rs 1 coin close to our eyes and look at the sun, we see the coin much bigger than the sun - is it right ? just like that when we keep and see our problems alone right in front of our eyes, it is the biggest for us.

      When we pray, most of the time, we pray for our benefits and God might be taking it as our selfishness; but, when our hearts melts seeing the misery of our fellow creatures and cry for them, God will surely answer it - Have u heard the story of an Evangelist? He had the problem of severe itching all over his body. Unbearable and he prayed for 3 or 4 years - tired without an answer, he started praying for more severe problems of others. And then his itching was gone.

      This is what happening when we pray for others. Let us keep up the good works.

      Yours in love of Our Lord Jesus Christ

      SOCM PRAYER CELL
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3373 of 3373 , Feb 1 3:28 AM