Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Re: first VICTORY

  • Humble Servant of Christ
    Message 1 of 9 , May 19 4:52 AM
      thanks for opinion

      --- thomas_pa1@... wrote: > Very Good! I think
      these news papers are doing
      > business and they will do any marketing technique to
      >
      > increase the number of readers. Revenue which comes
      > from
      > subscription, advertising etc. is related to number
      > of readers......
    • mfignatius
      Message 2 of 9 , May 20 1:38 AM
        Brother,

        Permit me to rebuke you. Do not call these people "clowns," whether
        or not they deserve such a title.

        They have chosen to exit the Oriental Orthodox community and the body
        of Christ. Let them be.

        Rather, we should each dwell on our own sins, and worry about these
        first. Let their actions speak for themselves, and let ours speak
        for ourselves.

        I know it is easy to get frustrated when we see apostacy and
        misinformation dance before our eyes, but do your best not to let it
        get the best of you.

        Maybe your comment was in good fun and I perceived it incorrectly,
        but I think this message can apply to us all.

        I think we can educate people like Liba better about the Oriental
        Orthodox Christian faith without calling them names, even if they
        call us names.

        In Christ,
        mike

        From the desk of the Moderator.

        The mentioned word was edited during the posting of the message.
        Unfortunately due to some net technical problems it appeared in
        the posting. We apologise for the pain caused to the members and
        the readers.