RE: [SOCM-FORUM] Re: first VICTORY

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 9 , May 17, 2002
      Dear Sir,
      MM will never change.They have a aim-to annihilate the Jacobites.
      If someone thinks, regarding MM ,we have victory that is mirage.
      MM only created the division and the new throne.
      They may take different techniques (veesham),but ultimate aim is
      Same.
      Regards
      vmt

      Message 2 of 9 , May 19, 2002
        thanks for opinion

        --- thomas_pa1@... wrote: > Very Good! I think
        these news papers are doing
        > business and they will do any marketing technique to
        >
        > increase the number of readers. Revenue which comes
        > from
        > subscription, advertising etc. is related to number
        > of readers......
      • mfignatius
        Message 3 of 9 , May 20, 2002
          Brother,

          Permit me to rebuke you. Do not call these people "clowns," whether
          or not they deserve such a title.

          They have chosen to exit the Oriental Orthodox community and the body
          of Christ. Let them be.

          Rather, we should each dwell on our own sins, and worry about these
          first. Let their actions speak for themselves, and let ours speak
          for ourselves.

          I know it is easy to get frustrated when we see apostacy and
          misinformation dance before our eyes, but do your best not to let it
          get the best of you.

          Maybe your comment was in good fun and I perceived it incorrectly,
          but I think this message can apply to us all.

          I think we can educate people like Liba better about the Oriental
          Orthodox Christian faith without calling them names, even if they
          call us names.

          In Christ,
          mike

          From the desk of the Moderator.

          The mentioned word was edited during the posting of the message.
          Unfortunately due to some net technical problems it appeared in
          the posting. We apologise for the pain caused to the members and
          the readers.