Re: to - aathura@- church affiliation

  • roymathews
    Message 1 of 9 , May 17 9:47 AM
      This letter shows how ignorant these kottayam based methra faction
      clowns are. They cannot even spell correctly the name Patriarch.

      regards
      roymathews-

      -- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., aathura thomas <aathura@y...> wrote:

      > Hi Paul..
      >
      > Well i belong to the ORTHODOX SYRIAN CHURCH..headed by Bawa
      thirumeni (His Holiness Moron Mar baselios Marthoma Mathews II)..And
      not the Patrughese or Jacobite Section of OSC. That should give u the
      answer

      > Well does that make a
      difference..I am a christian..follower of God (The Holy Trinity). Is
      there any restrictions that the members of SOCM-FORUM should be
      Jacobite OSC?? Aren't we all children of God..

      > Liba Thomas

      > LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
    • V Thomas
      Message 2 of 9 , May 17 10:04 PM
        Dear Sir,
        MM will never change.They have a aim-to annihilate the Jacobites.
        If someone thinks, regarding MM ,we have victory that is mirage.
        MM only created the division and the new throne.
        They may take different techniques (veesham),but ultimate aim is
        Same.
        Regards
        vmt

        Message 3 of 9 , May 19 4:52 AM
          thanks for opinion

          --- thomas_pa1@... wrote: > Very Good! I think
          these news papers are doing
          > business and they will do any marketing technique to
          >
          > increase the number of readers. Revenue which comes
          > from
          > subscription, advertising etc. is related to number
          > of readers......
        • mfignatius
          Message 4 of 9 , May 20 1:38 AM
            Brother,

            Permit me to rebuke you. Do not call these people "clowns," whether
            or not they deserve such a title.

            They have chosen to exit the Oriental Orthodox community and the body
            of Christ. Let them be.

            Rather, we should each dwell on our own sins, and worry about these
            first. Let their actions speak for themselves, and let ours speak
            for ourselves.

            I know it is easy to get frustrated when we see apostacy and
            misinformation dance before our eyes, but do your best not to let it
            get the best of you.

            Maybe your comment was in good fun and I perceived it incorrectly,
            but I think this message can apply to us all.

            I think we can educate people like Liba better about the Oriental
            Orthodox Christian faith without calling them names, even if they
            call us names.

            In Christ,
            mike

            From the desk of the Moderator.

            The mentioned word was edited during the posting of the message.
            Unfortunately due to some net technical problems it appeared in
            the posting. We apologise for the pain caused to the members and
            the readers.