Re: Iindian Orthodox Forum against North Keralites

  • thomas_pa1
    Message 1 of 9 , May 17, 2002
      I have read this letter in the IOIF forum.

      -Thomas

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., PAUL POTHEN <paulpothen@y...> wrote:
      > Dear moderator, I am enclosing a letter send by my friend to Indian
      Orthodox forum (IOF), which they were reluctant to publish. He wrote
      this letter to IOF after going through many of the postings in that
      forum that unnecessarily critisized the Northern Kerala Orthodox
      Christians for their continued affiliation to the Syrian Orthodox
      Church. Unfortunately they (IOF) didn't published the following
      letter, but again & again this forum of Methran kakshi is posting
      letters attacking the North Kerala Orthodox Christians in the form of
      advice to them....
    • roymathews
      Message 2 of 9 , May 17, 2002
        This letter shows how ignorant these kottayam based methra faction
        clowns are. They cannot even spell correctly the name Patriarch.

        regards
        roymathews-

        -- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., aathura thomas <aathura@y...> wrote:

        > Hi Paul..
        >
        > Well i belong to the ORTHODOX SYRIAN CHURCH..headed by Bawa
        thirumeni (His Holiness Moron Mar baselios Marthoma Mathews II)..And
        not the Patrughese or Jacobite Section of OSC. That should give u the
        answer

        > Well does that make a
        difference..I am a christian..follower of God (The Holy Trinity). Is
        there any restrictions that the members of SOCM-FORUM should be
        Jacobite OSC?? Aren't we all children of God..

        > Liba Thomas

        > LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
      • V Thomas
        Message 3 of 9 , May 17, 2002
          Dear Sir,
          MM will never change.They have a aim-to annihilate the Jacobites.
          If someone thinks, regarding MM ,we have victory that is mirage.
          MM only created the division and the new throne.
          They may take different techniques (veesham),but ultimate aim is
          Same.
          Regards
          vmt

          Message 4 of 9 , May 19, 2002
            thanks for opinion

            --- thomas_pa1@... wrote: > Very Good! I think
            these news papers are doing
            > business and they will do any marketing technique to
            >
            > increase the number of readers. Revenue which comes
            > from
            > subscription, advertising etc. is related to number
            > of readers......
          • mfignatius
            Message 5 of 9 , May 20, 2002
              Brother,

              Permit me to rebuke you. Do not call these people "clowns," whether
              or not they deserve such a title.

              They have chosen to exit the Oriental Orthodox community and the body
              of Christ. Let them be.

              Rather, we should each dwell on our own sins, and worry about these
              first. Let their actions speak for themselves, and let ours speak
              for ourselves.

              I know it is easy to get frustrated when we see apostacy and
              misinformation dance before our eyes, but do your best not to let it
              get the best of you.

              Maybe your comment was in good fun and I perceived it incorrectly,
              but I think this message can apply to us all.

              I think we can educate people like Liba better about the Oriental
              Orthodox Christian faith without calling them names, even if they
              call us names.

              In Christ,
              mike

              From the desk of the Moderator.

              The mentioned word was edited during the posting of the message.
              Unfortunately due to some net technical problems it appeared in
              the posting. We apologise for the pain caused to the members and
              the readers.