Re: Plagiarizing our liturgy books and works

  • C. J. Varghese
    Message 1 of 3362 , Nov 8, 2005
      Dear Moderators:

      In Digest No.1418 Fr. KK John elaborate about his stand on Peshito Bible and later asked Bro. Dipu like this: "Do not please drag me into discussions, if not you will, and many others like you, may have to read many unpleasant happenings you have not heard of yet".

      On this 'veiled threat', I have some questions to Fr. KK John:

      1. Do you propagate and believe both JSO and IOC are one and same?
      2. If yes, is it from your childhood belief?
      3. Are you born and brought up as an IOC member?
      4. If not, when did you join the IOC band wagon?
      5. Is your parent chuch allow you to pray for your late parents at their cemetary?
      6. Do you know that even Satan also believe in one God?
      7. Then why did Satan has been allowed to experiment on Job?
      8. Do you agree on hiding the past for pleasing somebody?
      9. Will our God forgive him/her for this?
      10. Whom do you want not to offend by exposing the past happenings?
      11. Is it God, own self or a later found God-father?

      I, personally know you very well from your childhood, and hence your attitude on this issue doesn't make me panic. My wish is that you should expose all that unpleasant happening, if you are a true faithful of the Malankara Syrian Church.

      With regards,
      CJ Varughese
      Member ID 1012
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com