Re: New IOC Catholicose goes down the beaten path of confrontation

  • Issac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 3368 , Nov 6, 2005

      > 4. New IOC Catholicose goes down the beaten path of confrontation
      > http://www.geocities.com/malankaravoice10/20051102didimosmat.htm

      The statement of the new Catholicose speaks itself. Hope of reconciliation is vanished.It is really an unpleasant comment from the Catholicose with a so called very long monastic career.Expect many more such statements from him in the future as he also came through the back door.

      What happened to the so called guardians of the constitution of 1934? They themselves send "their Holy Scripture – 1934 constitution" to the trash box. Who selected this new Catholicose? Who give the authority to the "midnight synod" to select a Catholicose and Malankara Metropolitan? Were all the law abiding sons of the church? I am pity to my IOC brethren, they have to know about the enthronement of their new Catholicose through the media and poor faithful do not even get a chance to attend the ceremony. Everything is over by the time people wakeup from their bed. What a glorious ceremony and occasion. Another mile stone in the His-Story of IOC.

      In Christ
      Issac K Joseph
      Marthoman Church
      Mulanthuruthi