Re: Pray for - Ganesh - Brain Tumour (Update)

  • James
    Message 1 of 9 , May 17, 2002
      Dear All,

      Thank you all who have been praying for Ganesh. He
      was operated the second time last Monday, 29th, and
      99% of the tumour was removed from near the medella
      region of the brain. Luckily, thank God, the tumour
      is tested to be benign (not malignant).

      Ganesh is recovering well. Pls continue to keep him
      in your prayers.

      In Christ
      James

    • V Thomas
      Message 2 of 9 , May 17, 2002
        Very impressive and forceful argument
        Regards

        Message 3 of 9 , May 17, 2002
          I have read this letter in the IOIF forum.

          -Thomas

          --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., PAUL POTHEN <paulpothen@y...> wrote:
          > Dear moderator, I am enclosing a letter send by my friend to Indian
          Orthodox forum (IOF), which they were reluctant to publish. He wrote
          this letter to IOF after going through many of the postings in that
          forum that unnecessarily critisized the Northern Kerala Orthodox
          Christians for their continued affiliation to the Syrian Orthodox
          Church. Unfortunately they (IOF) didn't published the following
          letter, but again & again this forum of Methran kakshi is posting
          letters attacking the North Kerala Orthodox Christians in the form of
          advice to them....
        • roymathews
          Message 4 of 9 , May 17, 2002
            This letter shows how ignorant these kottayam based methra faction
            clowns are. They cannot even spell correctly the name Patriarch.

            regards
            roymathews-

            -- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., aathura thomas <aathura@y...> wrote:

            > Hi Paul..
            >
            > Well i belong to the ORTHODOX SYRIAN CHURCH..headed by Bawa
            thirumeni (His Holiness Moron Mar baselios Marthoma Mathews II)..And
            not the Patrughese or Jacobite Section of OSC. That should give u the
            answer

            > Well does that make a
            difference..I am a christian..follower of God (The Holy Trinity). Is
            there any restrictions that the members of SOCM-FORUM should be
            Jacobite OSC?? Aren't we all children of God..

            > Liba Thomas

            > LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
          • V Thomas
            Message 5 of 9 , May 17, 2002
              Dear Sir,
              MM will never change.They have a aim-to annihilate the Jacobites.
              If someone thinks, regarding MM ,we have victory that is mirage.
              MM only created the division and the new throne.
              They may take different techniques (veesham),but ultimate aim is
              Same.
              Regards
              vmt

              Message 6 of 9 , May 19, 2002
                thanks for opinion

                --- thomas_pa1@... wrote: > Very Good! I think
                these news papers are doing
                > business and they will do any marketing technique to
                >
                > increase the number of readers. Revenue which comes
                > from
                > subscription, advertising etc. is related to number
                > of readers......
              • mfignatius
                Message 7 of 9 , May 20, 2002
                  Brother,

                  Permit me to rebuke you. Do not call these people "clowns," whether
                  or not they deserve such a title.

                  They have chosen to exit the Oriental Orthodox community and the body
                  of Christ. Let them be.

                  Rather, we should each dwell on our own sins, and worry about these
                  first. Let their actions speak for themselves, and let ours speak
                  for ourselves.

                  I know it is easy to get frustrated when we see apostacy and
                  misinformation dance before our eyes, but do your best not to let it
                  get the best of you.

                  Maybe your comment was in good fun and I perceived it incorrectly,
                  but I think this message can apply to us all.

                  I think we can educate people like Liba better about the Oriental
                  Orthodox Christian faith without calling them names, even if they
                  call us names.

                  In Christ,
                  mike

                  From the desk of the Moderator.

                  The mentioned word was edited during the posting of the message.
                  Unfortunately due to some net technical problems it appeared in
                  the posting. We apologise for the pain caused to the members and
                  the readers.