Re: first VICTORY

  • thomas_pa1
    Message 1 of 9 , May 16, 2002
      Very Good! I think these news papers are doing
      business and they will do any marketing technique to
      increase the number of readers. Revenue which comes from
      subscription, advertising etc. is related to number
      of readers. We cannot say 'abc' newspaper is bad and
      'xyz' is good. Both survive by reporting news. In the
      process of increasing number of readers, newspapers can
      get polarized. They take advantage of politics in the
      society. Suppose say 'xyz' newspaper reports only
      certain events in the Church. Will those people not
      favouring such events in the Church avoid reading 'xyz'
      newspaper? I doubt. Those interested will try to get a
      copy of 'xyz' and eagerly read it to find out more about
      the event and tactics behind the event. Every event has
      an aim, a definite tactics towards a goal. This way, the
      newspaper company double the number of readers. Similarly those
      favouring such events will read 'abc' newspaper to
      find out the next step of those not favouring the events.

      -Thomas

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., Humble Servant of Christ <bayoftruth@y...>
      wrote:
      > dear forum Members:
      >
      > See for yourself, i had sent a copy of Email "KIND
      > ATTN: Jacobite bishops of Kerala "to Manorama News
      > Paper 3 days back.
    • James
      Message 2 of 9 , May 17, 2002
        Dear All,

        Thank you all who have been praying for Ganesh. He
        was operated the second time last Monday, 29th, and
        99% of the tumour was removed from near the medella
        region of the brain. Luckily, thank God, the tumour
        is tested to be benign (not malignant).

        Ganesh is recovering well. Pls continue to keep him
        in your prayers.

        In Christ
        James

      • V Thomas
        Message 3 of 9 , May 17, 2002
          Very impressive and forceful argument
          Regards

          Message 4 of 9 , May 17, 2002
            I have read this letter in the IOIF forum.

            -Thomas

            --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., PAUL POTHEN <paulpothen@y...> wrote:
            > Dear moderator, I am enclosing a letter send by my friend to Indian
            Orthodox forum (IOF), which they were reluctant to publish. He wrote
            this letter to IOF after going through many of the postings in that
            forum that unnecessarily critisized the Northern Kerala Orthodox
            Christians for their continued affiliation to the Syrian Orthodox
            Church. Unfortunately they (IOF) didn't published the following
            letter, but again & again this forum of Methran kakshi is posting
            letters attacking the North Kerala Orthodox Christians in the form of
            advice to them....
          • roymathews
            Message 5 of 9 , May 17, 2002
              This letter shows how ignorant these kottayam based methra faction
              clowns are. They cannot even spell correctly the name Patriarch.

              regards
              roymathews-

              -- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., aathura thomas <aathura@y...> wrote:

              > Hi Paul..
              >
              > Well i belong to the ORTHODOX SYRIAN CHURCH..headed by Bawa
              thirumeni (His Holiness Moron Mar baselios Marthoma Mathews II)..And
              not the Patrughese or Jacobite Section of OSC. That should give u the
              answer

              > Well does that make a
              difference..I am a christian..follower of God (The Holy Trinity). Is
              there any restrictions that the members of SOCM-FORUM should be
              Jacobite OSC?? Aren't we all children of God..

              > Liba Thomas

              > LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
            • V Thomas
              Message 6 of 9 , May 17, 2002
                Dear Sir,
                MM will never change.They have a aim-to annihilate the Jacobites.
                If someone thinks, regarding MM ,we have victory that is mirage.
                MM only created the division and the new throne.
                They may take different techniques (veesham),but ultimate aim is
                Same.
                Regards
                vmt

                Very Good! I think these news papers are doing
                business and they will do any marketing technique to
                increase the number of readers. Revenue which comes from
                subscription, advertising etc. is related to number
                of readers. We cannot say 'abc' newspaper is bad and
                'xyz' is good. Both survive by reporting news....
              • Humble Servant of Christ
                Message 7 of 9 , May 19, 2002
                  thanks for opinion

                  --- thomas_pa1@... wrote: > Very Good! I think
                  these news papers are doing
                  > business and they will do any marketing technique to
                  >
                  > increase the number of readers. Revenue which comes
                  > from
                  > subscription, advertising etc. is related to number
                  > of readers......
                • mfignatius
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 20, 2002
                    Brother,

                    Permit me to rebuke you. Do not call these people "clowns," whether
                    or not they deserve such a title.

                    They have chosen to exit the Oriental Orthodox community and the body
                    of Christ. Let them be.

                    Rather, we should each dwell on our own sins, and worry about these
                    first. Let their actions speak for themselves, and let ours speak
                    for ourselves.

                    I know it is easy to get frustrated when we see apostacy and
                    misinformation dance before our eyes, but do your best not to let it
                    get the best of you.

                    Maybe your comment was in good fun and I perceived it incorrectly,
                    but I think this message can apply to us all.

                    I think we can educate people like Liba better about the Oriental
                    Orthodox Christian faith without calling them names, even if they
                    call us names.

                    In Christ,
                    mike

                    From the desk of the Moderator.

                    The mentioned word was edited during the posting of the message.
                    Unfortunately due to some net technical problems it appeared in
                    the posting. We apologise for the pain caused to the members and
                    the readers.