SOCM Prayer Cell

  • Moderators-SOCM Forum
    Message 1 of 3366 , Oct 29, 2005
      "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of righteous man is power full" � James 5:16 (the Peshitto)

      are interested to pray for others.

      The prayer cell will operate on a 24 hour basis and any member can take part in it by dedicating their time, say half-an-hour or one hour, which will be allotted to them by SOCM Moderators as per their options, and pray for the persons and subjects sent to them. We now intend to operate this prayer cell on a fortnightly basis.

      Prayer, Charity and Gospel - SOCM is going its best to be in line with the commands from our Lord Jesus Christ. We undertake to pray for your special needs and the earnest prayer should rectify your serious problems - prayer brings peace to many minds and to many families. Tell us your prayer needs in confidence to the group e-mail, and the members of the prayer cell will pray on that subjects.

      Our chain prayer will start from 16 November 2005, those members who are interested may join before 16 November and get the time slot of their choice.

      Those who want to remember their names, names of their beloveds, or their departed souls of loved ones in the Holy Qurbono, please inform us, and we will arrange it at the earliest.

      �Prayer is elevating the mind to the Almighty God and confiding with Him in spiritual utterances. Through prayer we worship and thank Him and lay before Him our needs. Prayer is not only an obligatory duty, but the first and the most beneficial one." :- H.H. Ignatius Ephrem Barsoum of Blessed Memory

      "Prayer is the inspiration of childhood, the refuge of youth and peace during old age. When we pray with a heart full of devotion, God accepts it and we receive blessings in return. He who prays to God everyday would never be without truth, morality, faith and devotion, and would never turn against his master or society� :- St: Mor Gregorios Geevarghese, The Patron Saint Of Malankara

      To become part of this prayer cell, mail to:-
      socmprayercell-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Mail your prayer subjects to:-
      Members - socmprayercell@yahoogroups.com
      Non members � socmprayercell-owner@yahoogroups.com