Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Re: to - aathura@- church affiliation

  • aathura thomas
    Message 1 of 13 , May 16, 2002

      Hi Paul..

            Well i belong to the ORTHODOX SYRIAN CHURCH..headed by Bawa thirumeni (His Holiness Moron Mar baselios Marthoma Mathews II)..And not the Patrughese or Jacobite Section of OSC. That should give u the answer

                                                   Well does that make a difference..I am a christian..follower of God (The Holy Trinity). Is there any restrictions that the members of SOCM-FORUM should be Jacobite OSC?? Aren't we all children of God..

      Liba Thomas

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience