Re: to - aathura@- church affiliation

  • PAUL POTHEN
    Message 1 of 13 , May 15, 2002

      Athura (liba),

      I would like to know to which Church you belongs to, Methran�kakshi (Orthodox faction based at Kottayam ) or The�Malankara Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church ?

      P Paul

      Message 2 of 13 , May 16, 2002

        Hi Paul..

              Well i belong to the ORTHODOX SYRIAN CHURCH..headed by Bawa thirumeni (His Holiness Moron Mar baselios Marthoma Mathews II)..And not the Patrughese or Jacobite Section of OSC. That should give u the answer

                                                     Well does that make a difference..I am a christian..follower of God (The Holy Trinity). Is there any restrictions that the members of SOCM-FORUM should be Jacobite OSC?? Aren't we all children of God..

        Liba Thomas

        LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience