Syrian Orthodox Youth Association camp

  • MalankaraVoice.cjb.net
    Message 1 of 13 , May 15, 2002

      Click the following links for the latest from Malankara

      To read more click below

         Yahoo! Autos - everything you wanted to know about cars and bikes new
    • PAUL POTHEN
      Message 2 of 13 , May 15, 2002

        Athura (liba),

        I would like to know to which Church you belongs to, Methran�kakshi (Orthodox faction based at Kottayam ) or The�Malankara Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church ?

        P Paul

        Message 3 of 13 , May 16, 2002

          Hi Paul..

                Well i belong to the ORTHODOX SYRIAN CHURCH..headed by Bawa thirumeni (His Holiness Moron Mar baselios Marthoma Mathews II)..And not the Patrughese or Jacobite Section of OSC. That should give u the answer

                                                       Well does that make a difference..I am a christian..follower of God (The Holy Trinity). Is there any restrictions that the members of SOCM-FORUM should be Jacobite OSC?? Aren't we all children of God..

          Liba Thomas

          LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience