Re: Jacobite Movement

  • Philip Oommen
    Message 1 of 3366 , Oct 5, 2005
      >>>"If he refuses to listen even to the church, then treat him as you
      would a Gentile or a tax collector" ( Matthew 18:17) <<<

      >>> why shuold he be treated that way? It is Not for praying. Not for
      rejecting Lord. Not for studying Holy Bible. BUT For DISOBEYING
      Church.<<<
      comment: Believers should study Bible teaching. Then teach others about church,excommunication etc. Leaders/elders need correction when they teach non gospel theology.

      This is not a correct statement. Which evangelist wanted to leave the church? True evangelists work for revival in the church based on the Bible.

      other than the one that we preached to you, let the one be accursed."
      (1 Galatians 1:8).-- Let us think about this verse. Any one can preach to you. But
      unless it is EXACTLY SAME teaching as the apostles, you should not
      receive them! The burden of proof is ON YOU!! This is hard.
      How do you know, some street preacher or ( TV preacher ) teaches is
      SAME as apostles taught?<<<<

      RCC, orthodox churches do tomb/idol/shrine worship and justify it. Pl.show one portion in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation( From BC yyyyy- AD 90) where God ask church to do such worship. Study Ex 20:4-6;Luke 4:8. Believers should worship triune God only.leaders and elders should not twist Bible verses and teach wrong lessons.

      >>>"Church the pillar and foundation of truth" ( 1 Tim 3:14-15).- Yes, Apostle Paul is telling you should look to the church for Truth. Yes, the power given to church is enormous. Salvation is given to church. Ability to forgive the sins is given to church and so on<<<.
      Compare Bible teaching with present church practises and teaching. You will see the difference and try to eliminate the added things.Did Apostle or Jesus worship at tombs. NO. Did Apostels call upon Mathavu as intercessor or did they call living believers as intercessors.
      I can show in the Bible many commands in the Bible against such wrong rituals.
      >>>You know, Holy Church was established on the day of Pentecost. Holy
      Bible was created ( as H. Bible ) by AD 397. So church existed for
      almost 400 years without Holy Bible.<<<<
      This is not correct. Revelation was written by AD 90.That means Gospels & Epistles were written between AD 33-90. Early Church fathers presented to the church the 66 book in the 2nd century.

      >>>Which is this chruch? There is only one church. Why? God being Truth
      cannot teach two differant disjoint doctirnes. Either there is
      priest or there is no priests. There is infant baptism or there is no
      infant baptism. There is prayer for dead or not. One set is true and
      other is a lie. Satan preaches lies and God is the Truth. So listen to the oldest church. Dont wander here and there. When Lord comes second time, be in the church and live as per church rules.<<<
      What you say is correct with one exception. Listen to the oldest church. God says listen to the bible teaching (Rev. Ch 2,3).

      >>>Hope I am clear. Most important thing is to stay in church and obey
      it.<<<
      That is true. But we must go back to the original teaching of the apostles.

      Bottom line is please encourage young reviving generation such as Ann.

      Sincerely
      Philip
      ID 939
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com