What Quran says about Bible.

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2001
      The Following is in response to Dr. Zghlool-El Nahar's article that
      appeared in the Cairo newspaper, El Ahram, on April 23, 2001.
      By Pastor Ameal S. Haddad

      "...... We have viewed several positive passages from the Quran but
      we may still be faced with the argument of the validity and
      authenticity of the Bible whenever there is disagreement on any
      particular doctrine. It is then necessary to validate the Bible from
      the Quran using the time line of the development of Christianity and
      the appearance of the Quran. In Christianity, Islam rejects the deity
      of Christ, the cross and atoning work of Christ and the trinity. It
      has also been noted that the Quran approved of the validity of the
      Bible as a revelation from God. Exhortation to the Christians to rule
      by the gospel is also noted. And reference was pointed out that the
      Quran was charged with protection of the Bible as well as approval of
      it...."

      For more details pls visit
      http://www.copts.com/cgi/newspro/fullnews2.cgi?newsid993967487,10638,

      In Our Lords Love