5th installment of http://ruho.org published

  • Rev. Dn. Zach Varghese
    Message 1 of 3391 , Sep 30, 2005
      Dear Respected Members,

      With your support and prayers, the 5th installment of RUHO is now published. http://ruho.org

      Join the youth of our North American Archdiocese as we examine "the City of God." (Jeremiah 32). Also, reflect upon the discipline it takes to participate in the Holy Qurbono.

      Please share your thoughts about anything on the website via the "BLOG" link.

      Envisioned as a Bible Study and Newsletter for the youth of the MSOC in North America, RUHO.org seeks to provide resources and a forum for Jacobite youth to discuss matters of faith. All are welcome!

      Sincerely,
      Dn. Zach Varghese
      RUHO.org team
      http://ruho.org