Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Baptism.

  • Fr. John Kunjukunju
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2002
      Dear rajesh,
      Can one sit on a chair without making one? When there is no chair, you have
      to make one, if one should sit. But when there is already one made, you
      simply sit on. The same principle applies to believing and then baptising.
      When Jesus told to disciple and baptise, please note there were no believers
      (Christians). In the case of gentiles, church does not baptise anyone
      without believeing. The infant's case of a believer is different. The
      believer's infants are not gentile, but they are holy as per bible.
      For further reading I am sending herewith my old article on the subject.
      Hope it would be useful, Fr John KK.