Our Catholicos Bawa at Delhi

  • Saju C Varghese
    Message 1 of 3363 , Sep 28, 2005
      Warm Greetings!

      To celebrate the 1st anniversary consecretion of the St.Peter's Cathedral, New Delhi on 29/9/2005, our Catholicos Bawa has arrived at New Delhi on 27/9/2005 at 7PM at Palam air Port. A warm welcome has given to HB at the airport by Rev. Fr. Ekbi Chacko, Vicar of the St.Peter's Cathedral, New Delhi, various church managing committees, vicars of the north zonal and members.

      On 29/9/2005 at 8.30am Bawa will laid down foundation stone of the St.George Vikaspuri church and visit some other satelite churches around Delhi and adjoining areas. HB is also visiting dignatories, VVIPs, CM, Delhi, PM and Sonia Gandhi.

      At 6pm a grand welcome will be given to HB at the St.Peter's Cathedral, New Delhi, by members and other north zonal churches. 6.30pm evening prayer, 7pm Holy try mass with main celebrant by Bawa. 8.30pm public reception - many VVIPs,Ambassodor[Syria]Dignatories, various Bishops of other sister churches, etc. will be attended. 9pm Love Feast. 9.30pm a grand fire works to mark 1st anniversory consecretion of the St.Peter's Cathedral, New Delhi. Bawa will leave for Kerala on 30/9/2005.

      All our members in India and Abroad are coordily invited.

      Saju Varghese
      St. Peter's Cathedral, New Delhi
      # 0895
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com