RE: IOC Catholicos relinquishing the post

  • Alex Kurian
    Message 1 of 3367 , Sep 25, 2005
      Dear all,

      At this period of time there is little relevence for fights among near and dear ones.In churches where there are fights and cases we should set an example.In churches where we are minority we should opt for mutual compromise which is agreeable for both the sides in the particular church,like what happened in Puthuppally St.George church. Here we came out of cases and are in the phase of building a new church.When CM Oommen Chandy came for some meeting in our church he had told that we had set an example which should be followed.

      IF this is projected and given enough attenttion the other side also will be forced to do the same .

      This is my opinion.

      Otherwise there is no point in carrying on a case which is never ending.

      Regards,
      Alex Kurian.
      Member of Puthuppally St. George Patriarchal Church.
      From the desk of the Moderator:

      (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID before posting any more messages in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3367 of 3367 , Aug 1 5:26 AM