Forgiveness

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002

      FORGIVENESS

      It was told that an atheist king ordered a Christian man to be severely beaten., and at some point, as the man was between life and death, the king walked up to him and mocked him saying, "Tell me, you believer, what is the greatest deed your messiah has done to you?". So the man answered: "He has given me the power to forgive you in spite of your cruelty to me."