Re: IMP : To Ronnie and all members

  • Ronnie Daniel
    Message 1 of 1879 , Sep 8, 2005
      Dear Brother Gigi,

      I fully understand your concerns. In fact I too am concerned about
      the issues you have raised about our leadership and the business
      lobby surrounding them. But, I trust in God and I believe that
      nothing will happen without God's knowledge. I show respect to the
      Holy spirit dwelling in them. I am not prepared to expose their
      nakedness in public. I believe that they will have to give account to
      God for whatever they are doing.

      You talked a lot to prove that the Jacobite church do not look for
      material benefits. Take the example of the church shown by pictures
      by Mr. George Aramath. Earlier I said that those who did this to that
      church deserve severe punishment. This church was unfortunately
      closed years ago. You had a huge majority there and you built a
      beautiful church on the next plot. IOC is conducting service in a
      house nearby with no facility and has only a few members who cannot
      afford a church as yours. Can you not allow the other faction to
      renovate the old church and use it for their service and use the
      cemetery commonly by all.
      What will you do if you get that old church back once the court case
      is over. You don't need two churches side by side. Right ? So, if
      you are not materialistic and egoistic, you can find a solution
      right there. But, of course our Ego will not allow us to let it go.
      We want to take revenge. We dont want to leave revenge for God. We
      want to teach the other side a lesson. I will do the same if I am in
      your position. I will not allow to let it go. But, let both of us
      understand that so long as we don't allow to let it go, it is Satan
      who wins. So, what we must do first is to pray to God to give us
      his Holy spirit to choose to let it go. God has to do miracles to
      let this happen. We all believe in a final judgment. Do you think
      St. Peter or St. Thomas is going to help us at the time of our
      judgment because we protected their thrones? Do you think they are
      going to check whether our "Kai Veppu" was right before judging us?

      I very honestly appreciate the effort of the people of Kolenchery to
      open that church. But, I have my doubt whether it is the work of Holy
      spirit or Evil spirit. I saw a write up from the Convenor of that
      church opening committee and it was very well evident from his email
      that it was an attempt to score points against the Bishop.

      You wrote that the Catholicose-Patriarch fight is only one century
      old. It is not. I just read the history recently. It is as old as
      the first Holy synod in Nicea in AD 325. Persian Catholicose and
      Antioch Patriarch were ordaining each other at times. Few time
      Persian Catholicoses became Antioch patriarch. They fought each
      other for power and positions. They consecrated Bishops in each
      others territory. Both thrones remained vacant for many years at
      times losing continuity of "Kai Veppu".
      That fight is still continuing. Instead of Persia it is in India
      for the last 100 years. That's all the difference.

      It is like the chicken and egg situation. Who came first ?? Chicken
      or Egg?
      Holy Patriarch will say I am the spiritual head and Catholicose is
      my subordinate and the temporal head. Catholicose will say until I
      am the spiritual head , my temporal head position is under threat.
      And both are claiming to have a throne for each of them. However,
      the Bible doesn't say Jesus Christ establishing any thrones in this
      world. In fact his throne was the Cross.
      His 12 disciples too didn't want any thrones in this world. They told
      the people that no church should be named after their names or their
      thrones. Churches were named after the country or city where they
      were originated.
      Is it not a fact that the 4 patriarchates in the first Nicea Synod
      was created according to the strength of Christians in the 4 cities
      of Jerusalem, Antioch, Alexandria and Rome. It is also a fact that
      only fathers from the Meditarrenean region attended the first Nicea
      Synod. Initially Jerusalem was the head quarters of the Church. Then
      it became Antioch. Then it became Rome. Then Constantinople was
      added. Then Persia was added.
      This is why I said the church was evolving, canons were made and
      church expanded, many more churches were born in different countries.
      Some churches occupied other's quoting a verse or two from the
      Bible.
      Canons, Laws and Rules were made to run the Church system and we
      happened to be entangled in the System forgetting about the aim of
      establishing the church.
      Here we have two things. A Product and a System. We need a system to
      get a product.
      Salvation is the product or fruit of Christianity and Church is the
      System to get us that fruit.
      Church or faith is not our final aim. Our final aim is Salvation.
      Church and faith is a path to salvation.
      As it stands right now we are not working towards our salvation and
      instead worshipping the system which guide us to salvation.
      Protecting the thrones. Defending the Bishops. Capturing churches.
      Fighting on the streets. Do you think these things will help our
      salvation.
      Are we prepared to put up a blunt question to our leaders asking them
      whether a "Vishwasa Samrakshana Samithi" will give me salvation?
      Whether a procession to Manarcadu to capture that church will give me
      salvation? Should I harm my brother to protect my "Vishwasam". In
      fact what we are protecting is not "Vishwasam ", but , Ego, Power ,
      greed and self centredness of the leaders.

      Giji, don't think that I am blaming any one of you. We have
      inherited this problem and unfortunately our ego doesn't permit us to
      get out of it. And this is going to last as long as humanity exists.
      We are all captives of evil forces within us. May be with one court
      verdict or one split it will end for the next 10 or 12 years. But,
      Satan is creating a new generation of people every 15 to 20 years to
      carry it forward. Look at the history of events. 1912, 1934, 1958,
      1975, 1995, now 2005. Every 15 to 20 years a new generation will be
      dragged into this dispute.
      Do you think this is happening to us is with out God's knowledge. He
      knows it and he allowed it. Same way he allowed Satan to test Job.

      So, my point is that keep Satan away from your soul and try to find
      peace within this turbulence and always be with the powerless people
      whichever side they are.

      With Prayers
      Ronnie Daniel
      ID # 2304
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1879 of 1879 , May 23 5:51 PM
        Rejoice! Christ is Risen!

        "It is patience that reveals every grace to you, and it is through patience that the saints received all that was promised to them."

        St. Pachomius the Great, Pachomian Koinonia III.

        "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world-the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-is not of the Father but is of the world. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever."  1 John 2:15-17

        The Bible reading for the 16th of Bashans, May 24, is:
        1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, 2 as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. 3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. 4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was. 6 I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word. 7 Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You. 8 For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me. 9 I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours. (John 17:1-9)
        Commemoration of St. John The Evangelist.

        The Bible reading for the 17th of Bashans, May 25, is: Luke 24:36-53
        The Feast of Ascension!
        Departure of St. Epiphanius, Bishop of Cyprus.

        Prayer Requests:

        Anthony C. - Heart surgery on 5/25 (valve replacement and bypass). Also, his wife for comfort.
        I. Tadros - Broken ankle, awaiting surgery.
        C's uncle - Stage 4 cancer.
        Sam - Drugs Addiction.
        B.E.
        The Helmi family.
        Yaga - Cancer.
        Robert - 8-month-old infant with a rare kidney disease.
        Faith and family - Healing and guidance
        Ricardo F. - Serious Health issues
        Thomas, Matthew, Irene and Ayman M.
        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        AA and her kids
        MB
        Emad
        Brienne B. - Dealing with a serious illness
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.
        Mary - Illness