Re: Shalmoosa of HH Mor Augen I of Blessed Memory

  • Ronnie Daniel
    Message 1 of 3351 , Aug 28, 2005
      Dear manoj,

      I think we have little bit of problem understanding each other. May be the foreign language we are using for communicating each other is making the whole confusion.

      Anyway, I have to agree with what you said " Our church is in a very serious identity crisis". Identity means "the same person or thing as being claimed". Yes, we are not the same person as being claimed.That is our real problem. We all agree that the father of our Indian Church is St. Thomas. During 2000 years of our history so many step fathers lived with us and gave us fatherly care which made us forget our real father. That made us lose our identity. May be you will again say that " You did not mean it". This is what I like in you Manoj. You always speak your mind.

      I am not at all against your church. I always argue for a sepertion of these two churches. You know why. This will help you to learn your lesson faster instead of spending our precious resources in court cases for another 100 years.

      Look at our history. Look at the sacrifices our forefathers made for getting out of bondage. Starting from Moses. Freeing the Israelites from Egyptian Bondage.

      The sacrifices our country made for having the freedom we enjoy today. The Indian Catholic or Zero Malabar church for having an Indian Bishop. Of course there are problems. But the freedom we got is invaluable.

      Your current subordination may satisfy your ego for the timebeing, but it has a very very long term consequence. I think our Holy Catholicoses whether it is Murimattathil Bawa or Ougen Bawa recognized it, though late. Bishops from your side who joined the mainstream recognized it.

      Since I am in this conversation with you , I spent little time to look at our history. It appears to me that the Catholicose Vs. patriarch fight is as old as christianity. This is what we inherited and I am afraid this is going to continue for a long time.

      Rgds
      Ronnie Daniel
      ID # 2304

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Manoj George wrote:
      > Dear Ronnie,
      >
      > Why do hate us so much ? Why do you have so much hatred towards
      our church ? Reading your messages I feel like your only aim is to
      counter each and everything what our church says even if you have to
      present pure rhetoric to support your arguments. .............
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3351 of 3351 , Apr 1 4:38 AM
        Dear honorable members

        Greetings in HIS name