Re: Shalmoosa of St. Parumala Thirumeni / Mr. Ronnie

  • Ajay Abraham Kuriakose
    Message 1 of 3368 , Aug 27, 2005
      This is a quote from Ronnie's previous post...

      "You know Paul, the more I get into our past Syrian history , the more I am getting frustrated. I read the Shalmoosa of St. Parumala Thirumeni you sent me. I cant understand how someone could make such a holy person as St. Gregorios sign such an agreement " wishing hell for another person ". Do you think the Saint could wish hell to any one even if he or she is the Saints enemy. The saint was a saint of compassion and forgiveness who cannot wish hell to anyone. May be our church is paying the price for getting a " Hell Wish " signed by that very very Holy Person."

      Dear Mr. Ronnie, a few days back i encountered this same idea in another mail. here again this time for you....

      Parumala Thirumeni was a fearless warrior for christ... your esteemed self refer to him as "very very Holy Person." the pinnacle of his earthly life was his calling to the office of bishopric.. somewhere in The Holy Bible we see that all good things are from God...

      Truly for parumala thirumeni too, this was a blessing from god the best in his earthly life.I am sure you do not disagree so far.

      it is clear from your post that you wish to impress that parumala thirumeni was intimidated or threatened to sign that document (shalmoosa).. <or> even worse he was under fear from somebody or something. so he signed the "Hell Wish" (as in your own words....)

      i wish to ask you ronnie. How dare you attach the feeling or emotion of fear to such a blessed man... refer the bible dear ronnie you will find that
      ----> TO FEAR IS TOO SIN <----

      To attach such an emotion with the holy father at his most blessed moment when he was called to be a bishop, is to insult the power and authority of the LORD your GOD.

      please repent of this kind of sins ofcourse for your own good...

      It is clear mr. ronnie you spend more time on this forum rather than reading the scriptures. Else how would you have dared to blaspheme against authority of God and doubt the Integrity and Boldness (which again if you refer to your bible in the acts is an essential feature of the apostles and servants of God Most High)of his servants called by His grace.

      i will not say more on this.. You think for yourself how and and if it was possible for a Holy servant of God (Parumala thirumeni) not to be bold and refrain from doing wrong if he felt so.

      Down Again in your message you wrote:

      "And you are telling me that everyone else except the SOC members will go to hell. I don't think it is the Christianity which my Bishops taught me."

      I wish to respond to this too...
      you consider parumala thirumeni a very holy man. if such a saint said
      "if you are against Jacobites you will go to HELL"
      what do you think ronnie, was thirumeni splitting a JOKE? or perhaps feared that the patriarch would send some rowdies and bash him up if he didn't say what he had said??

      I challenge you...
      why instead of saying parumala thirumeni made a mistake, are you trying to say that parumala thirumeni at that point of time was Lying, which you obviously did not directly do for fear.... dear man if you fear God you will renounce your evil thoughts bought to you by Satan and his forces

      Think before you speak dear brother... I pray God to give you heavenly wisdom (different from earthly wisdom which you may be familiar with)and open your eyes to see the truth, and confess that indirectly you doubted the power and authority the Almighty gives to those that belong to him (again power does not mean
      1.Chief minister chair <or >
      2.Malayala Manorama <or >
      3.Muthoot Group
      Mr ronnie if u think parumala thirumeni's Salmoosa (hell wish as in your own words) is becoming a headache for you. Why don't you ask your church leadership to renounce that father and his ideas and hand over to us all the RELICS of the holy father of blessed memory ...

      Pretty difficult because then people might stop coming to parumala , then what about all the money that flows into the church treasury.... no no i am sure you will find a new way around to re- phrase your words and come attacking us jacobites yet again...

      I will continue to remember your church (indian orthodox) leadership in my prayers and also request other members to do so that they may see the light as have some who have and returned to the syrian orthodox church

      take care Mr. Ronnie.

      Ajay Abraham Kuriakose
      member id#2303
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com