- may the good soul rest in peace. may God comfort the bereaved. TOTUS TUUS MARIA ... From: Thomas Daniel To: SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, AprilMessage 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2002View Sourcemay the good soul rest in peace. may God comfort the bereaved.TOTUS TUUS MARIA----- Original Message -----From: Thomas DanielSent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 1:56 PMSubject: [SOCM-FORUM] Sudden demise of my nieceDear forum memebrsThis is to inform you that the sudden demise of my niece Ms.Sindhu,w/o.Benz Mammen,Thoompunkal,Mavelikkara and D/O.Mrs.Lillykutty Thampy & Late Mr.Thampy Oommen, Pazhayaparambil Kandathil, Kattodu, Thiruvalla (D/O.Late Mr.D.Abraham, Karimpanackal Puthenpurayil,Cheppad), which happened on 23rd April.The funeral will be on 26th April at 11 am .Please pray for the soul.Thomas Daniel
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
- Click the following links for the latest from Malankara 321st Dhukrono of St.Gregorious Abdul Galeel on 27th April 2002(North Paravur St.ThomasMessage 2 of 5 , Apr 26, 2002View SourceClick the following links for the latest from Malankara
321st Dhukrono of 'St.Gregorious Abdul'Galeel' on 27th April 2002 (North Paravur St.Thomas Church) & 332nd Dhukhrono of 'MarThoma I' on 25th April 2002 The 1st Metropolitan of Malankara Church (Angamaly Jacobite Syrian Church) 26-Apr-02
(Founder of St.Stephen's Church, Majanikkara)
Download Yahoo! Score Tracker for live cricket scores on your desktop
- Beloved in Christ, Whenever we hear anything new about this young man,it s good news! Please keep up your prayers! Theyappear to be pleasing to God! In theMessage 3 of 5 , Apr 26, 2002View SourceBeloved in Christ,Whenever we hear anything new about this young man,it's good news! Please keep up your prayers! Theyappear to be pleasing to God!In the Victory of the High King,Fr. JimFrom: "Jan Arrington" <janarrington@a...>Subject: Update on Little Josh Agosto -- Friday MorningDate: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:50:40 -0700Dear Ones,Godfather (Father Deacon Stephen Agosto) said that little Josh is�coming along pretty well right now.... he has some fluid in his lungs�which they are taking care of and has a little sinus infection. He�is reacting to pain in his limbs.�The main things that are worrying right now are�these: He needs to be�able to breathe sufficiently on his own to be moved�out of the ICU.Right now he is being backed up by the respirator�still since his�breathing is not deep and sustained enough by�itself. Also, he has no�gag reflex, and this needs to be, so that he will be�able to eat and�drink on his own without choking. Also, if he can�come to more, then he can begin the lengthy process of rehabilitation�right now while he�is at the hospital. Otherwise, if these don't�happen, he will have to�come home with full time nursing care or go into a�nursing home until�this occurs.�They will be doing a spinal tap to check on his�pressure and how well�it is doing right now.�Thank you so very, very much for your prayers for�us! We have come so�far in the last month! Please help me continue to�pray for this�little one!�Holy Theotokos, St. Joseph the Betrothed, St.�Raphael of Brooklyn,�St. Lucy, Holy Unmercenary Saints, St. John the�Wonderworker, Blessed�Olga of Alaska, Blessed Father Arseny, please pray�for us!God Bless!Love,JanEmail: janarrington@a...
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com.
- Sir, Names can sometimes be very misleading !! Is Marthoma church-the orginal church established by St.Thomas.(Marthoma)? Many innocent people seem toMessage 4 of 5 , Apr 27, 2002View SourceSir,
Names can sometimes be very misleading !! Is "Marthoma "
church-the orginal church established by St.Thomas.(Marthoma)?
Many"innocent" people seem to think so.!! If the pride of
The Indian Orthodox Church is just the "Indianness" in it,
then what can be said of the patiotism of the members of this
community living abroad ? (Kerala Orthodox Church is more apt for
us who can never accept just any Indian into it )
It is important to understand here that the feeling of patriotism
is entirely different from the"' show of patriotism"(like politicians).
There are people-fanatic politiciaans like late Mr. Lohia who felt
that conversing in the national language is very necessary to be patriotic.
In my younger days there was a Vanchi geetham (in praise of the king of
Travancore).This song I loved those days (I should say )..
Does this imply any unfaithfllness to my dear country ? If I love
malayalam/english and sincerly serve country at border but is against
Hindi imposition I am less patriotic. ? So by calling the orginal
christains,of Kerala who were under the Patriarch of Antioh and
all the East,by the name"Indian Orthodox people'' and also saying
you are proud since theword Indian is added, is only cheap
'show of patriotism' . It is gimmick intended for these innocent,
gullible sheep like us.. It is like being in PMO ,office and selling
military secrets to Pakistan and claim to be patriotic and recieve
at Padmashree.. If your idea is to distingush the church established
in in 1912 by MM,Vattseril metran etc by calling it Indian Orthodox church
and rest of us have to be proud of that I will recommend the appropriate
name is MM orthodox church.
---- Original Message -----
From: "thomas_pa1" <thomas_pa1@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 2:59 AM
Subject: [SOCM-FORUM] Re: An open letter from Jacob V Joshua on the latest
developments in the Malankara Church
> Since this is an open letter, I have few quesions:
> - Is Indian Orthodox a really bad word? A church can be called by many
- My condolences to the bereaved family and prayers for the departed, Fr John KK. ... _________________________________________________________________ Send andMessage 5 of 5 , May 7, 2002View SourceMy condolences to the bereaved family and prayers for the departed, Fr John
>From: "Thomas Daniel"_________________________________________________________________
>Subject: [SOCM-FORUM] Sudden demise of my niece
>Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:26:08 +0000
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com